A4 A3 Transmittance Transparent Cast Acrylic Sheet
Brand Name : TOBO
Model Number : AR-785
Certification : ISO
Place of Origin : China, Jiangsu, China
MOQ : 10 PCS
Price : Negotiation
Payment Terms : L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability : 1000000 PC Per Month
Delivery Time : According to the qty
Packaging Details : Regular shipping packaging or depends on customer's requirement
Type : Acrylic, Clear,colors,semi-tansparent,fluorescence
Thickness : 1-30mm
Application : Hotel, Light box,sign,furniture,etc
Feature : Eco-friendly
Warranty : 5 years
After-sale Service : Online technical support, Onsite Installation
Design Style : Modern
Processing Service : Moulding
Material : Acrylic
Size : 100mm*50mm*2mm
High Light Sheet Size A4 Or A3 Transmittance Transparent Acrylic Customized Size And Color
1. Poly (methyl methacrylate) contains polar methyl groups and has obvious hysteretic properties. Its water absorption rate is generally between 0.3% and 0.4%, and must be dried before forming.
2. Polymethyl methacrylate has effective and obvious non-Newtonian fluid characteristics in the temperature range of molding. The melt viscosity decreases with the increase of shear rate, and the melt viscosity is also sensitive to the change of temperature.Therefore, the melt viscosity and good fluidity can be obviously reduced by increasing the forming pressure and temperature in the forming process of POLYmethyl methacrylate.
3. The temperature at which polymethyl methacrylate began to flow was about 160℃, and the temperature at which it began to decompose was higher than 270℃, with a wide processing temperature range.
4. The melt viscosity of polymethyl methacrylate is higher, and the cooling rate is faster, and the product is easy to generate internal stress, so strict control requirements for the process conditions are required when forming, and the product also needs post-treatment after forming.
5. Poly (methyl methacrylate) is an amorphous polymer with a small shrinkage rate and its range of variation, generally around 0.5%-0.8%, which is conducive to molding plastic parts with high dimensional accuracy.
6. Poly (methyl methacrylate) has excellent cutting performance and its profiles can be easily machined to various required sizes.
The processing technology
|The common name||Special treatment plexiglass|
|The chemical name||"PMMA" belongs to the allyl alcohol class|
|Color||Clear, transparent, marble,frosted,mirror ,red,blue,white,black , more than 200 kinds of colors.|
|Size||S, M, L|
|Equipment||Imported glass models (from Pilkington Glass in U. K. )|
|Quality||Msak boxes conforms to the environmental protection standard, already through |
SGS environmental protection authenticatio
|Payment||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal and so on|
|Delivery||6-9days after confirm your order|
Packing & Delivery
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging
services will be provided.
PVC can be seen everywhere in People's Daily life.PVC can not only represent the color of nature, but also the color of people's imagination.Contact us to customize the color you want.
A4 A3 Transmittance Transparent Cast Acrylic Sheet Images